

I am forgetting so many things that have happened. So i am going back in time! hahah i forgot about the YSA conference! It was amazing! Our group ended up going in during registration time on Saturday morning. Alma and i woke up early so we could beat the lines but it seems that our car had other plans. We got a flat tire on our way to pick up one of our friends. I ended up calling dad and he showed up with chuy and they changed the tire and we were on our way. The line went pretty well. We started on Saturday and it was classes. Speed dating was pretty interesting. Lets just say my age group.. hmmm yea we will leave it as that. Then the dance was good.. the dj sucked.. and it wasn't the music selection due to the standards. He just sucks all the time! lol Sunday was amazing! We had a special visitor and the spirit was so present. I am thankful for the opportunity i had to attend. Big props to all the leaders that held the entire group happy and excited..



No comments:
Post a Comment