Yes, my birthday came and went but it was just perfect! I wanted a quiet day and i got it. I stayed in bed till i wanted. I read and finished my book. I had Breakfast on the table with my mom.. once in a lifetime opportunity! I spent the day getting my passport and other errands that i had been trying to do for a long time. It was just perfect. Then dinner came and i had sushi! yummmm My mom made my capirotada and it was delish.. Yes, i know my family was all waiting for me to celebrate so the celebration continued for the rest of the week and weekend. Sally treated the girls and i to dinner the following day and it was great. I mean my best friend and my sisters.. what else can i ask for!? Then the weekend with Melaney and my family making personal pizzas and a movie night. It was great.
I was thinking of where i am at this point in my journey and i was happy. I know there are a few steps that seem not here yet and i am sure if not here then maybe in the other life. I know i am where i am suppose to be. As long as i am trying what else can i do. I love my famly and friends. I have surrounded myself with great people. People that i look up to, that are there for me, that give of themselves without hesitation. I am trully blessed by my Heavenly Father. He is so good to me when i know i could be a better servant. For those of you who know me and have some love for me Thank you from the bottom of my heart.. J'ai T'aime!!
Lily Gets Her Camp Name
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment