I guess i have been in a slump lately and that is really not me. I am usually pretty happy with where i am at. But lately things aren't as peachy as they should be. So last night i started to really ponder. Why is this happening? What is happening? and I prayed. I then realized that i need to change. I need to feel happy. I started to think when i was truly happy. It took me back to the times when i am completely drenched in service and church. I would laugh more and i was happier. So now change needs to happen. I have decided to be at church more. Go to the temple. I need to feel the peace that i feel there. I cannot blame anyone but myself for what i am going though. I don't really like to play that card. Never have and never will. I take responsibility for how i am feeling.
Even the thought of my change gives me peace. I am thankful for my family and my parents. They have made me who i am today. I love that i didn't have to search for the truth, it was just given to me. I love my Heavenly Father. If i need to learn something i am sure this is why i am going thru this. All in all i am the one who has wandered off towards my busy life and pride and have left his loving side.
Lily Gets Her Camp Name
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment