


Yeah, i know it has been a while. I had a great New Year! I decided to spend the New Year with my family turning down invitations to two other dances with my friends. It was the right choice. We had it in our Stake and it was so cute. They had a live band until 10pm then the DJ did his thing. It was cute because we celebrated New Years around the world. We did New York time and had Pizza. We had Latin America and we had Latin food. We had Utah time, ummmm yea we had Jello! ahhaha The last one was Asia and we had egg rolls and other Asian food. It was cute cause the band ask the kids to get someone from their family out and since we have a million kids we all ended up dancing with a kid. So cute!!!! I really like my Stake. They are so creative. Not to mention how much i love my family. Happy New years everyone and keep on keeping on!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment