Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas has come and gone

I feel so good. I love Christmas time. More family time in reality we are always together but it is still nice. I got everything i asked for. I think we all did. But for dinner we were very calm and had out champagne glasses out and eat in candlelight.. it was so calming. Now time to prepare for the New Year. There will be a lot of changes this coming year. First, my little sister will be married and move away after may years of bonding. She was with me during singles Ward. since everyone else left us during the first year. Omni married sally, nick moved away and got married, and tina married chuy. so, it was just the two of us for a while. Second, with me! i have started the process of my change and at first i was excited, then scared, and now excited again. I know this is the right decision for me. I cannot wait! but of course i must be patient and finish everything i need to. There is this peace i haven't felt for a while. mmmm

2 comments: