Wednesday, December 9, 2009

And the Holidayz are here!

SnoopyPrecious Moments Snowmen

Family hoshing



My Primary

Christmas is Here! Man how time flies. We are at the end of 2009! can you believe it? Now that i am in the Upland Stake they have a tradition of displaying nativity scenes for the Holidays while they have choirs come in and perform for three days straight.
I went to see my kids in the Primary and many of them seem to be my own nieces and nephews. It was so cute! There is always that one kid who has very great faces and sings out loud. It was so funny! Our song teacher in the Primary decided to reach the kids with signs so they could remember the songs. Then she told them not to do them on stage.. Yeah, kids are gonna listen. That was so funny too! it was a great 2 days. I also went to see the YM and YW since my brother was in it. He was so good and very handsome. I didn't get a picture of him since i know we are not suppose to take pictures in that room. But i did take one of the primary kids..
The nativities were so amazing. There was one as big as a whole room and ones as small as a thimble. Again, grateful to have the spirit there and remembering what this season is all about.
I also got to see other faiths and groups. It was culturally enlightening.
Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You have a picture of my kids! :-) Arent they the cutest?
    Haha--I just found your blog, so I'm totally gonna stalk you now!

    ReplyDelete