Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's CoMinG!

     Yes, my birthday is coming up. I can't believe that February has come and gone so quickly. So many things have changed this year and now it's me time.


     Every year, as far as i can remember i have a party. My birthday party. I go all out for every single one. I have as many people and random people as possible. But this year is so different. I don't really want a party. I have been sick all of February, but this is not the drugs talking. I was asked by my sister what i wanted this year. I was thinking about it for a while and could not come up with anything. I don't want a DJ with food and friends. All i could come up with was me, pizza, and in my PJs.. Is that not me or what?!
    
      I think with the new changes coming my way this year it will be an experience and i am so ready for it. I just don't want to get all worked up about another year that has come my way and seem to find myself with nothing to prove. I have almost everything i want and need. Believe me there are a few things i am being very patient about. But this year looks like it will be just like every other year. Same old faces, same old things, same old rutine. I am not saying i don't want my friends around. I just don't want a big thing when all i want is a nice comfy day to myself. I love my family and friends. I just really want to relax. This is not me i know i know.. maybe ill feel a little different next week when i feel better, but till then.. all i want is my bed! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment