Friday, February 12, 2010

Lopeni's and Alma's Wedding

           Time to relax. Yes, it has been a stressfull and amazing january in our house! First we had alma's bridal shower, then the following saturday was her endowment, then her wedding in the Los Angeles Temple! It was early but we made it. The friday before we decorated the building. I have to say i am so greatful for my Tia sandra and her daughters! They finished the decorating while we were at the Temple. The building looked amazing thanx to them. Then we were at the building at 330pm and started finishing off the cooking and stuff. I have to say that i have never seen so much food in my life. Tongans really know how to feast! In the beguining we were worried that the building was way too big for the reception. Boy were we wrong. I have never seen it so full. We had his tongan ward. The singles ward. Our family ward. Our old spanish ward. Then there were family members from all places. It was great. I was so beat tho! I could not walk after 8pm. We had great people help out and i am so happy. She got so much stuff! and money!!! ahahahha Here is a couple of pictures. We still have not received the good ones but i am sure they are on their way. Thank you again family and friends for making this wedding amazing.. did i mention we had Destiny dance for us! yeah, all with fireballs included! you heard right we had fireballs included in the dance inside the building... hahaha
Mr. and Mrs. Afu

No comments:

Post a Comment