Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Sunday!

     I am so blessed to be a member, Really I am. I have been blessed with not having to live my life looking for the truth. Conference weekend was amazing. I have been needing my spiritual fill and let me tell you I got it. I heard everything I need. I will be working on myself this 6 months so I can improve just a bit. I also had the craziest Easter ever. We had everyone over for lunch and dinner. My mother is the best cook in the world. It started kind of rocky due to the fact that all the men had to work. That's what happens when they work for the same company and you work for Mother Nature. Rain equals work for our family. They did come on time and we had disqueada! soo good. Then we did the egg hunt. The kids were way cute. Divided them into age groups and we had 5 age groups. It was fun for young and old. (but wait we never grow old, do we?)


     It was funny to see Tani (his first Easter) go nuts on the hunt oh, and not to mention the egg cracking. We do egg cracking with confetti and its pretty fun, but he took it to the extreme! He came at me with a tomato?! He went after Omni with a two litter of soda?! so Omni did what he does best. Get even! He came at him and everyone else with the HOSE! Yes, I told you it was nuts! After all the mayhem we had a couple of looses. My glasses were broken and a few kids were hurt. But it was so much fun.

New rules for next year... Tani can’t play! ahahah just kidding.


 
 
The kids
 
waiting
 
Everyone having FUN
The big kid

I know you might have wanted to see pictures of the disaster. Unfortunately, the cameras were not allowed due to the fact that they would have not survived!

No comments:

Post a Comment