Thursday, October 14, 2010

Baby Love


     Where do I start? So much has happened in a week. Let me take you back to last Tuesday. Alma and I were coming back from lunch and alma has been making pit stops at every location we had visited. She went straight to the rest room at work and never came out. she texted me to bring her something (girls know what I’m talking about). So, I did. She told me she couldn’t stop and I called mom. Mom just told me to go straight to the hospital. Baby Afu was on his way! Man I went into overdrive. Alma had 3 phones when I left her in the restroom crying. this is all happening around 3pm! I went to her desk and closed down. I went to mine and did the same. I gave all my work to another girl and headed out. before that though, I went into my human resource office and asked for a priesthood blessing.



     I have been blessed with a great job. But I think the most wonderful thing is to be working with almost all members. The majority of the workers are member and hold the priesthood. I really don’t know what would have happened if i had just ran out.


     One thing about California I don’t really like is our traffic. And let me not talk about the 10 fw! Ugh.. there I am trying to drive somewhat fast but safely and every truck in the world was out to get me! we got to Kaiser and she was sent in immediately. The entire family was on their way from work and homes. When they got there they had finally got to talk to a doctor. He explained that the bag had ripped from top to bottom and the baby was only about to turn 7months and they wanted to keep him in as long as possible. alma stayed in the hospital wed night and she was so sick from all the ivy stuff they gave her. during her entire pregnancy she had not vomited and due to all the medicine she ended up vomiting twice. Thursday after work she called me and told me that she was starving. So I bought her a pizza and went to visit her. Tani had decided to go to work. When I got there she said she had been feeling pressure. I measured the time apart and it was 8 min apart. I called the nurse and told her and she checked. She was dilated 6. Then in 10 min 8! I called Tani to get there as soon as possible. He did make it and the doctor she got was on CRACK! She was so stupid! I wanted to punch her in the face! Any who.. she was finally 10 and they rushed her in the surgery room. After 2 hours we heard that Josiah was born. He was 3lbs 3 oz. the cutest baby ever. He was born with a cleft pallet but he is amazing.


     Alma was discharged sat. Baby will stay there till further notice. He has been smiling and eating and growing. I lost 5 lbs due to stress. Our entire family lost sleep. But we are as happy as can be. Josiah will love being in our family.


     Again I am thankful to my Heavenly Father. He has given our family this special treasure. He made miracles happen to us. The priesthood power is amazing. (wonder if I should say AMEN?!)



2 comments:

  1. Thats so crazy she has a baby! Glad he made it out ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thats such a great, scary, crazy story!!! I am so glad that every thing wourked out!! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete