Thursday, December 1, 2011

Family again!

So much has happened and it is already the end of the Year. We are in December and once this month comes it flies! Thanksgiving was uh-masing at home. I had a new Boo. My family was drama free for once in a life time. We had dinner and went to the movies like we used to when we were little. It was great. Now Christmas is here and i can not wait.

I have been dealing with some health issues that brought me to tears and humbled me. Doctors are doing the best they can to get me well again. I am thankful for my trial and tribulations. I am thankful for my life. I am thankful for the hurt i feel in my heart because i will one day feel joy. And when that day comes i will gladly be grateful. I think i am learning a lot of patience. That my friends is not my forte!

But what i am truly grateful is MY FAMILY. Friends may come and go. People may come and go. But your family is forever. I must admit there are a few of us who aren't the greatest but we are great together. When i am in trouble they are there for me. When i am sad they are there for me. When i need love they are there for me. No questions asked just there for me to grab. I feel sometimes i choose the best one in Heaven for me here on earth. I feel no guilt. I love my family. Yes, we may not like each other sometimes but we love each other. To that i am grateful.  No one has ever showed me more love and support than them. Not to mention a few close friends who have been adopted by my family. And i know they know who they are. They say a heart has no limit of love. I know that's right. Since i have a huge family my heart is as huge as they come.

Familia Hernandez-Thompson
Together Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment