Where to begin? I have had many changes in the last few weeks. I seem to have lost myself in the process. It has been a roller coaster ride. CAN I GET OFF NOW! but seriously folks. I get some great news and then something that hurts me to the core. I was, or should I say had great plans for this summer. Now it has all gone away. Please remind me to next time tattoo it to myself instead of making a list with pencil. I guess I need to be patient but that word is not in my vocabulary.
OK, ok I get it.. ill try! Well I thought I would just write a little something. Yes, call me Debbi downer right about now. Ill log in a few days hopefully things will be better by then.
Ciao!
Lily Gets Her Camp Name
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment