If you have ever seen sponge bob square pants it will give you an idea of what a kind of day I had yesterday. There is this episode when he heads off for the day yelling “it’s the best day EVER!” he gets run over, accidents happen, things everywhere go wrong but he keeps getting up and claiming to the world “it’s the best day ever!” turning till the end he finally get the silver lining he had been claiming all along..
Well I don’t think I had a silver lining but come what may I’m ready. The day started out as a regular day. Had a great breakfast, work was good, lunch was yummy, then time to go home. I went to visit mom and had dinner with her then headed out to school. I was actually going a bit early because I had to pick up something before heading to class. When as I was waiting to leave the alley I got into a car crash! Ugh! I have been in many but this time I was driving. It is a totally different thing when you are behind the wheel. I came out trying to check on the girl. She stormed out and started yelling up a storm. I was like “say what!” so I became an adult in an instant. Back in the good old days I would have beat the heck out of her. but I asked for her information and I gave her mine. She was still yelling up a storm. And of course all the neighbors came out for the afternoon show. GREAT! I called 911 and took pictures. They refused to come out if there was no injury and both cars were in good condition. She was yelling and cuzing and blah blah blah. My sisters came to the rescue of course. Alma just started screaming at her! and they went at it. I was just in shock! Finally everything settled and she was on her way. I did not see her coming and nothing really happened. But she was fuming.. nothing I can do really. So I headed out to class, yes I did. Everyone was telling me I should stay home. I really didn’t feel like staying home and going over and over the accident. Once I got to school. I forgot all my things. I could not do any of the work. I was just texting to people.
Then once class was over I headed back to mom’s for that special talk and support she is so great at. When the kids start screaming! Mom and I ran to the screaming. My little nephew decided that toilet paper in the bath room sink just went great together. The facets were on full blast!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh we ran with towels and anything we could find! Yup! That did it.. I was going as fast as I could. The kids were all helping out. (really is this happening to me?) once I cleaned up the mess I decided to go home this was around 11 am. It was horrible! I came home took a shower and was about to have dinner when someone else in my family had a car accident! Yes, so there I am in my PJ’s in the middle of an avenue with cops and a messed up car. At first we didn’t believe him because we thought he was just joking around. NOPE
It was all true. Came home like around one in the morning. Isn’t that great! “so yeah I fell asleep around 2 am. I know everything happens for a reason. I am still waiting for my silver lining. it’s the best day ever!”
Lily Gets Her Camp Name
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment