Hi my my name is Bonnie and the oldest. What does that mean exactly? Well, for one you are responsible. You rule the house when parents are around. Everyone looks up to you.
And there lies my thing. I have to be strong. I have never know anything but strong. Today is not that day. I want to run to mom and she is not there. Dad starts therapy on monday and today we got the rundown on what to expect. If this happens call us will give him this. If that happens call us we will give him that. No one sick can see him. If he goes out use sun screen. Blah blah blah.
I know we signed up for this and I know there are people out there with worst lives. Trust me, I have been thru it all. My siblings have been thru it all. I just want a me time. I want peace. One year. Thats all. I have never known a peaceful time. Heavenly Father has made it better. I love the peace He brings to my heart. With that being said. Lets start with this chemo already. These 8 months better fly fast!



Hang in there Bonnie! We're praying for you and your family.
ReplyDelete